Registrate para ver precios !
Uniview OET-231H Face Recognition Access Control Terminal
The OET-231H Access Control Terminal from Uniview is a commercial level solution that can use face recognition for opening/unlocking a door.
OET-231H FRAC Terminal:
OET-231H face recognition access control terminal is a commercial level access control device. The terminal features a precise recognition rate, large storage capacity and fast recognition. UNV face recognition technology is perfectly integrated into the access control device which relies on our deep learning algorithm. This allows the unit to support face authentication to open the door and achieve precise control of door access. Usage scenarios include commercial office buildings, plants, smart communities, and numerous other industries.
Face Recognition Access Control Product Features:
- Deep learning algorithm model based on UNV independent intellectual property rights, face recognition accuracy rate > 99%, false rate < 1%
- Built-in deep learning dedicated chip, supports local offline recognition, 3,000 face capacity, face whitelist (1? N), 10,000 IC card capacity
- Fastest recognition time 0.2 seconds, various model merge mode are used to reduce false rate and increase pass rate
- WDR, 2MP (1080P) low illumination wide-angle camera for capturing high quality image with various complex lighting scenes
- Supports anti-spoofing detection based on deep learning algorithm, effective against fraud such as photo and video
- Face metering and human metering for fast adapting to ambient light
- Suggested height for face recognition: between 0.8m and 2.2m,face recognition distance: 0.2m to 2 m
- Device supports screen sleep mode, keep the minimum brightness to prevent glare at night
- You can add up to 6 photos of the base library for a single person Support video capture, support ONVIF protocol
- Supports face recognition, card reader and password authentication to control door opening
- Built-in 4G EMMC front end storage, stable and reliable, up to 30,000 events capacity (with images)
- Direct control door lock, exit button, door contact detection to implement access control management
- Also supports tamper protection, door opening timeout, time exceeding alarm, keeping door opening while fire alarm active